Influencer, social & digital recruitment.
Here’s an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly-growing influencer/tech business, as they look to establish and bolster a UK presence. You will deliver effective business development strategies, forming valuable relationships with both existing and prospective clients.
- Create business development/new business proposals and pitches
- Handle all incoming sales queries and confidently close agreements
- Advise clients on how they can achieve business objectives through influencer marketing
- A real passion and curiosity for influencer marketing and social media is essential
- You will have at least 3 years experience within a digital or media advertising sales role
Perks of the Job
- Generous uncapped commission scheme
- Free gym membership & health insurance
- Rapid career progression opportunities
This client are an international influencer agency who have over 100 brands on board, as well as their own exclusive technology. The next step in their already impressive growth is to bolster their London office – so they are currently on a large scale hiring drive.
With a great range of job perks and an impressive commission structure, this is an excellent workforce to become a part of!
To apply for this job email your details to alice@Sumo.london.