Website Kitly Business & Kitly
Ultimate tool kit for creators, brands, agencies & talent MGT
The FS web developer is responsible for the delivery of new features and maintenance tasks for the front and backend components of the Q-83 product. Currently, this includes a React.js front-end and Node.js backend as the relevant codebase. This is accomplished in accordance with a regular release cycle and reporting to the tech lead on a day-to-day basis.
They will be relied upon to determine the appropriate data structures and user interface to support new feature requests. Working in conjunction with the wider team, the web developer’s knowledge and skills are important in devising the greater product strategy.
Experience with medium to large scale products over a long term (1-2 years on the same project through various versions).
- 3-5 years working as a professional software developer
- Experience as part of an AGILE development team.
- A willingness to share and learn from team members for mutual personal development.
- English language proficiency and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Task management.
- AWS platform services:
- API Gateway
- Oauth 2.0
- Material UI
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.