Download and connect
The Influencer Marketing Show Global virtual event app is now available to download for ticket holders. If you are yet to secure your ticket, there is still time to claim yours!
Securing your ticket means that you can attend the event without boundaries AND get the first look at our full agenda jam-packed with carefully curated sessions featuring brands like Facebook, The Fifth, and Gymshark, to be announced on the app exclusively on Wednesday, March 31st, 2021!
Countdown to full agenda launch:
As this year’s event is virtual, we want to ensure that a sense of community remains, so the app will allow you to connect with other attendees, no matter where you are in the world. The app will also enable you to book virtual meetings with partners, participate in live Q&As, and stay up to date with the show agenda across the three afternoons.
How can you get involved?
- BUY YOUR TICKET!
- Log in to IMS Global platform – Once you have purchased your ticket, you will receive an email with details on how to do this.
- Set up your profile – Stand out from the crowd by including your own unique bio and profile picture.
- Now you can start connecting – Purchasing a ticket and creating a profile on the app will allow you to connect with other attendees that you would like to network with. You can do so through 1-2-1 video chats, scheduled meetings, or via direct message.
- View the agenda – The full IMS agenda will be released on the app at 2 pm this Wednesday (31st), exclusively for ticket holders.
- Sit back and enjoy – Make sure you’re following us on social media for all of the latest announcements, and if you have any queries, feel free to get in touch.
More benefits for ticket holders
As well as exclusive access to our agenda launch, our app will also give you access to Live Q&As with our speakers, exclusive show offers from our exhibitors, opportunities for networking, and you can also download it to your mobile device through the Apple Store or Google Play.
We can’t wait to see you all on Tuesday 13th April at 1 pm GMT for the first Influencer Marketing Show session!