Today we will be taking a look back at the 2020 winners in our Campaign and Technology Influencer Marketing Awards categories.
The Campaign awards categories and their winners were:
- Best cause-lead campaign: MSL and Huawei with StorySign
- Best use of a small budget: Saulderson Media for Wondershare
- Best use of data: rewardStyle for Mytheresa
- Most effective campaign for ROI: rewardStyle for Mytheresa
- Most effective collaboration or partnership: Ogilvy UK for Skoda UK
- Most creative influencer marketing campaign: Ogilvy Social.Lab for ProRail
- Best brand engagement campaign: Ball Street x PaddyPower with #SaveOurShirt
- Best integrated influencer marketing campaign (multi-channel): Ogilvy UK for Boots UK
- Best use of video: Brilliant Noise and Gleam Futures for EDF Energy
- rewardStyle successfully swept away two awards in our campaign category for their work with luxury fashion e-commerce company, Mytheresa. The fashion company reached out to rewardStyle to work on an ambitious ambassador campaign with the aim of excelling growth in three regions.
Since the 2020 awards, rewardStyle have celebrated their 10th anniversary, championing a global community of more than 250 team members, 100,000+ top-tier influencers, and 1 million brand partners across more than 100 countries.
- Another team that took away multiple awards in the campaign category was Ogilvy. The advertising company continues to build culture-changing marketing campaigns that place importance on diversity, creativity, and transformation.
Our judges recognised the impact and importance of Ogilvy’s campaign with Netherlands ProRail and said: “It feels like a case study that will be talked about for years to come.”
The Technology awards categories and their winners were:
- Best influencer discovery tool: Creator IQ
- Best relationship management tool: Traackr
- Best campaign planning and management tool: Creator IQ
- Industry choice of technology or saas: Creator IQ
- Taking home an astounding three awards in the technology category was Creator IQ. The judges recognised the companies achievements and said: “If you’ve won over Unilever, you’re definitely doing something right”.
Creator IQ has a mission to power the industry’s progression with advanced technology. Their extensive reporting capabilities ensure clients discover only the best, most relevant creators. The team at Creator IQ have continued their excellent work into 2021, hosting webinars and enabling their clients including Airbnb, Disney, and Salesforce, are driving real business results.
- Traackr pride themselves on powering the largest influencer programs in the world. They host a platform that allows their clients to increase brand awareness, and access the tools they need to run efficient and impactful influencer marketing programs at scale.
Our judges said: “The unique features for analysing influencers takes this a step further than their competition.” They were impressed that Traackr had been working towards launching new brand safety and influencer fraud capabilities in order to diminish influencer fraud within the industry.
If you aren’t up to date with the series, be sure to go back and read part one, and keep an eye out for part three to get the full round-up.
If you’ve been inspired by looking back at the successes of our previous winners and would like the opportunity to determine this year’s results, the team at Talking Influence wants to hear from you.
We are focusing on building a diverse panel of impartial judges, who are passionate about, and fully representative of, the influencer marketing industry. To find out more about how you can apply to be a judge, or nominate a peer that you think would be the perfect fit, you can read all the details in our Call for Judges article.