If you’re looking to boost your team’s morale during a year that remains somewhat unpredictable, entering the Influencer Marketing Awards is the perfect way to celebrate creativity, collaboration, and the execution of best-in-class campaigns and strategy that has taken place during the pandemic.
As the channel continues to evolve at pace, we have added thirteen new categories this year.
These include Best Social Commerce Campaign, Best Multi-Platform Campaign and Best Pro Bono Campaign. We’ve also introduced Best Inclusive Culture and Best Team in Influencer Marketing to complement our Rising Star award.
Also making their debut are our new Platform Awards celebrating best in class campaigns on Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
So, if you’re an agency, brand or technology who have helped execute exceptional campaigns with influencers and creators during the last year this is your chance to shine a light on your team’s success and potentially walk away with a bronze, silver or gold award.
We’ve also made entering easier than ever with our new online platform Awards Force. Register for your account and dip-in-and-out of your entries until you’re ready to submit. The judging criteria for each category can also be easily digested via our spreadsheet available for download.
This clearly states how you should be writing your entry. Of course, all of that information is available via the platform too. We urge you to register and explore well ahead of the submission deadline.
The entry deadline has been pushed back as far as possible so please add them to your calendars.
- Early Bird Deadline: 08.04.21
- Regular Entry Deadline: 15.04.21
- Final Entry Deadline: 29.04.21
- Shortlist Announced: 16.06.21
- The Awards Ceremony: 22.07.21
Whilst we will return to the Sheraton Grand next year, our 2021 ceremony will be broadcast virtually, giving us the opportunity to maximise a global audience of an anticipated 3,000 industry professionals eager to discover a best-in-class strategy.
Download the entry kit
We’ve created a helpful entry kit for you packed full of insights and tips, categories and our handy judging criteria spreadsheet – download this now and start planning with your team.
This year’s categories are:
- Best Cause-Led Campaign
- Best Pro Bono Campaign
- Best Use of Data
- Most Effective Campaign for ROI
- Most Effective Campaign on a Small Budget
- Most Effective Collaboration or Partnership
- Most Creative Influencer Marketing Campaign
- Best Brand Engagement Campaign
- Best Multi-Channel Campaign
- Best Social Commerce Campaign
- Best Gaming Campaign
- Best Food & Drink Campaign
- Best Family & Parenting Campaign
- Best Home & Garden
- Best Telecoms Campaign
- Best Sport & Fitness Campaign
- Best Fashion & Lifestyle Campaign
- Best Beauty Campaign
- Best Automotive Campaign
- Best Industry Initiative
- Best Large Influencer Marketing Agency
- Best Boutique Influencer Marketing Agency
- Best Influencer Marketing Platform
- Best Influencer Marketing Technology
- Best Emerging Technology or Startup
- Best Use of TikTok
- Best Use of YouTube
- Best Use of Instagram
- Best Multi-Platform Campaign
- Best Inclusive Culture
- Best Team in Influencer Marketing
- Rising Star
Apply to judge
We are always seeking fresh, impartial judges who can join the panel. Our aim is to have an inclusive panel with as many diverse voices as possible. Discover more on the awards website and find out how you can apply to be a judge.
Create your account
In the next few day’s you’ll be able to create your account on our entry portal and familiarise yourself with the platform. By doing this we’ll keep you up to date with deadlines and keep you in the loop with awards news.
If you’re not already signed up to the awards newsletter, we urge you to subscribe for the latest news, tips and deadlines.
Tasked with managing this year’s awards is events superstar Harriet Edwards who has recently joined the team.
Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. We are here to help.